Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for adults

Skip to contents of guide


Disability Living Allowance (DLA) is being replaced by Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for disabled people.

You can only apply for DLA if you’re under 16. You can apply for:

If you already get DLA, your claim might end. You’ll get a letter telling you when this will happen and how you can apply for PIP.

This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).