The UK has left the EU Find out what this means for you

Hide message

1,239 services

1,239 services sorted by Most viewed
  1. Search for a trade mark

    Look up a trade mark to see if something identical or similar to your brand is already registered

  2. Visit someone in prison

    Make a request for a social visit to someone in a prison in England and Wales

  3. Send money to someone in prison

    Send money to a prisoner in England and Wales by debit card or bank transfer for free

  4. Lasting power of attorney forms

    Download the forms and guidance to make and register a lasting power of attorney (LPA).

  5. Pay a court fine

    The only service you can use to pay your court fine online, or by telephone using a credit or debit card.

  6. Get help paying court and tribunal fees

    Get money off your court or tribunal fees if you do not have much in savings, and get certain benefits or have a low income

  7. Check if you can get legal aid

    Find out if you can get legal aid, which can help pay for legal advice, family mediation or representation in court or at a tribunal if you can’t afford it

  8. Court and tribunal fees

    Pay civil or family court fees or tribunal fees, get help with fees if you're on a low income or getting benefits

  9. Report a vehicle with no MOT

    Contact the police to report a vehicle with no MOT - you need the vehicle's number plate, make, model and colour

  10. Definition of disability under the Equality Act 2010

    You’re disabled under the Equality Act 2010 if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a 'substantial' and 'long-term' negative effect on your ability to do daily activities

  11. Data protection

    The Data Protection Act (DPA) controls how personal information can be used and your rights to ask for information about yourself

  12. Form C100: Apply for a court order to make arrangements for a child or resolve a dispute about their upbringing

    Apply for a 'child arrangements', 'prohibited steps' or 'specific issue' order under the Children Act 1989.

  13. Make a claim to an employment tribunal

    How to take an employer to a tribunal: the hearing, what happens if you lose your case, how to appeal.

  14. Make a plea for a traffic offence

    Plead guilty or not guilty to a traffic offence

  15. Jury service

    What to do if you're asked to do jury service - taking time off work, delaying jury service, claiming expenses.

  16. Form EX160: Apply for help with court and tribunal fees

    Use Form EX160 to apply for help with fees from a court or tribunal hearing.

  17. Form D8: Apply for a divorce, dissolution, (judicial) separation or separation order

    Ask the court to end your marriage or civil partnership, or make a (judicial) separation decree or order. (Form D8)

  18. Form N1: Make a claim against a person or organisation (Claim form CPR Part 7)

    Use Form N1 to make a claim against a person or organisation to settle a dispute.

  19. Legal aid

    Legal aid helps pay for legal advice, mediation or representation in court - see if you can claim

  20. Find a prisoner

    Use the Prisoner Location Service to find people in prison when you do not know which prison they are in - contact details, what you need to include