You need your ‘notice of fine’ and a debit or credit card.

You can use this service to pay the following in England and Wales:

  • court fines
  • compensation
  • victims surcharge
  • prosecutor costs
  • criminal courts charge
  • confiscation orders
  • fixed penalties that have been registered in a magistrates’ court
  • vehicle excise back duty

You can’t pay court fees or parking tickets using this service.

This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Start now on the pay a court fine service

Before you start

You must pay by the date given in your notice of fine. The court might reject your payment if enforcement action has already started.

If you were fined at a Crown Court, you need your account number and division code.

If you’ve lost your notice of fine, contact the court where you received the fine.

You must use a different service to pay a court fine in Northern Ireland and Scotland.

Other ways to pay

You can pay your court fine by telephone using a credit or debit card.

Pay a fine
Telephone: 0300 790 9901 (in England)
Telephone: 0300 790 9980 (in Wales)
Find out about call charges

You must have your notice of fine.

Contact the Enforcement Office listed on the notice of fine to pay by direct debit, payment card or bank transfer.