Use the Prisoner Location Service to find people in prison when you don’t know which prison they are in.
The prisoner must give their permission for their information to be shared, unless you belong to certain organisations such as the police or a solicitors’ firm.
Prisoner Location Service
PO Box 2152
You must include:
- your name, or the organisation you represent
- your date of birth
- your address including postcode
- name of the person you want to find
- the reason you want to find them eg. you’re their solicitor, or a family member
- any other names they may have used
- their date of birth