We have many online court and tribunal services available to professional users and members of the public.
These services allow you to access courts and tribunals digitally, and in most cases remove the need to contact us by phone, email or post. You can also pay for the service by card or, for legal professionals, by fee account - payment by account.
Our staff can administer these cases remotely too, regardless of where they or the applicant are based. This reduces the chance of a delay to your application.
For many of the services, as well as making an application online, the case can be managed digitally too. This means you can monitor the progress of your case at any time.
Accessing the money claims court online
Legal professionals and members of the public can use the CE-File service in the Business and Property Courts, Senior Courts Costs Office and for claims and appeals in the Queen’s Bench Division in the Royal Courts of Justice.
Divorce (for financial remedy, see below)
- Members of the public can apply for a divorce on GOV.UK
- Professional users can make and manage divorce applications on MyHMCTS
Family private law
- Professional users and members of the public can make child arrangements online (forms C100, C1A, C8).
Child arrangements, sometimes referred to as contact, access and custody, can help separated parents to see their children.
Family public law
A digital service for making and managing care and supervision orders is being rolled out across the country. It is currently available in the family courts in: Cardiff, Hull/Grimsby, Liverpool, Portsmouth, Reading, Stoke-on-Trent, Swansea, Swindon and west London.
If you’re a legal professional who makes C110a applications to one of the family courts named above, then you can register to use the online service.
Legal professionals can email email@example.com to express an interest, if the service is not yet available in your area.
Professional users can apply to join our online financial remedy by consent pilot scheme. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Members of the public can apply for probate on GOV.UK
- Professional users can make and manage probate applications on MyHMCTS
This serviced can be used for Employment Support Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Universal Credit appeals.
- Make a claim to the employment tribunal
- Appeal to the tax tribunal
- Appeal against a visa or immigration decision
- Professional users can also make and manage immigration and asylum applications on MyHMCTS