Make a plea for a traffic offence

Use this service to plead guilty or not guilty to a traffic offence.

This page is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

You must be either:

  • the person charged with the offence
  • an official representative of the company charged with the offence

Before you start, you’ll need:

  • the notice the police sent you, including your Unique Reference Number (URN)
  • your driving licence
  • your National Insurance number
  • details of your income
  • details of your outgoings, example rent or mortgage, household bills

Contact HM Courts and Tribunals Service if you have questions about your case or you need help making a plea online.

Start now