Use this service to plead guilty or not guilty to a traffic offence.
This page is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
You must be either:
- the person charged with the offence
- an official representative of the company charged with the offence
Before you start, you’ll need:
- the notice the police sent you, including your Unique Reference Number (URN)
- your driving licence
- your National Insurance number
- details of your income
- details of your outgoings, example rent or mortgage, household bills
Contact HM Courts and Tribunals Service if you have questions about your case or you need help making a plea online.