- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Self Assessment forms and helpsheets: foreign, Self Assessment forms and helpsheets: main Self Assessment tax return, and Self Assessment
- 4 July 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2017, see all updates
How to fill in your tax return if you're a war widow or dependant getting a pension or allowance.
Ref: HS310 PDF, 87.7KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 4 July 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- HM Revenue and Customs is not producing a 2017 version of this helpsheet, for more information search GOV.UK for SA150 tax return notes and SA106 Foreign notes.
- HMRC is not producing a 2016 version of this helpsheet, for more information search GOV.UK for SA150 Tax Return notes and SA106 Foreign notes.
- Rates, allowances and duties have been updated for the tax year 2015 to 2016.
- First published.