Watch videos and webinars to get help with Self Assessment.
How to complete your online tax return
Watch our Self Assessment YouTube playlist which includes videos about:
- why you’ve been sent a tax return
- help with online security
- registering for Self Assessment
- your first Self Assessment tax return
- your Self Employed tax return
- your income from property tax return
Catch up with the latest available webinar about:
- who must send a return
- starting your online return
- employment pages
- self-employment section (turnover below VAT threshold)
- self-employment section (turnover above VAT threshold)
- the UK property section
- other income to enter on your Self Assessment
- tax relief for individuals
- finishing your return
Register for the next live Self Assessment Help and Support webinar to watch our short presentations about how to complete your Self Assessment tax return.
Available webinars can last up to 2 hours.
You can ask your host questions during live webinars using the on-screen text box.
We can’t check your records and we can’t discuss anything confidential, but we can answer general questions about completing your self-assessment.
To attend an upcoming live webinar, register and sign in at least 5 minutes before it starts.
Register for the next live tax return webinar if you’re self employed to find out how to register for Self Assessment online and complete your tax return.
Register for the next live webinar if you’re a landlord for help to complete your self-assessment.
Individuals who have income from property
Watch this webinar to find out how to complete the income from property page of your tax return.
Register for the next live webinar if you have income from property.
Catch up with the latest available webinar about tax returns for foster carers to find out how to fill in the self-employment section of a Self Assessment tax return.
Published: 6 September 2017
Updated: 12 January 2018
- Update to inform that available webinars can last up to 2 hours.
- The latest webinars about how to complete your online tax return and Self Assessment help and support if you have income from property have been updated.
- The latest webinars on how to complete your online tax return have been added.
- First published.