1. HMRC services: sign in or register

    Sign in or register for your personal or business tax account, Self Assessment, Corporation Tax, PAYE for employers, VAT and other services

  2. Pay your Self Assessment tax bill

    Payment options for your Self Assessment tax bill - Direct Debit, bank transfer, through your tax code, debit or credit card, cheque and flexible payments

  3. Pay employers' PAYE

    How to pay PAYE and National Insurance for employers, including Construction Industry Scheme, student loan deductions, reference numbers, bank details, deadlines and payment booklets

  4. Tax overpayments and underpayments

    What to do if you need to pay more tax or you're due a refund, including P800 tax calculations from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)

  5. Pay your Corporation Tax bill

    How to pay Corporation Tax: payslip reference, online, Bacs or CHAPS, Direct Debit, cheque or your bank

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. HMRC tools and calculators
  2. Help and support for Self Assessment
  3. Rates and allowances: National Insurance contributions
  4. Commercial software suppliers for Corporation Tax
  5. Pay Apprenticeship Levy
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

News and communications

  1. Get your ducks in a row, with 100 days to go
  2. Businesses are being urged to register for Making Tax Digital before August
  3. HMRC urges loan scheme users to come forward now
  4. Making Tax Digital becomes law
See more news and communications in this topic

Research and statistics

  1. Supporting customers to pay their tax on time
  2. Making Tax Digital – Monitoring Businesses’ Awareness of MTD
  3. Master customer journey research
  4. Making Tax Digital: Exploring transitional support approaches
  5. Agents’ views towards Making Tax Digital for business and the Single Financial Account
See more research and statistics in this topic

Policy papers and consultations

  1. Protecting your taxes in insolvency
  2. Income Tax: changes to Offshore Receipts in respect of Intangible Property
  3. Revenue and Customs Brief 6 (2019): changes in accounting for VAT after prices are altered
  4. National Insurance (Termination Awards and Sporting Testimonials) Bill – Factsheet
  5. HMRC issue briefing: support for customers who need extra help
See more policy papers and consultations in this topic

Transparency and freedom of information releases

  1. Tax avoidance litigation decisions
See more transparency and freedom of information releases in this topic