Application to extend stay in UK: form Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- First published:
- 10 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 4 January 2017, see all updates
Form to apply to extend stay in the UK under Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) and get a biometric residence permit.
Application for a grant of leave and biometric residence permit under Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) main applicant
PDF, 699KB, 58 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use ‘Form Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)’ if you want to apply to extend your stay (also known as a ‘grant of leave to remain’) and get a biometric residence permit.
If you are applying as a domestic worker in a diplomatic household you will also need to complete the separate form ‘Application for visa: diplomat’s domestic worker terms and conditions’.
Read the ‘Additional information’ on this page before you apply, as well as the policy guidance.
Published: 10 January 2013
Updated: 4 January 2017
- Updated form for use on or after 1 January 2017.
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Form Tier 5 (Temporary Worker): Additional information removed.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- Updated form published for use on or after 14 August 2015.
- updated form
- New version published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- New version of form.
- First published.