2010 to 2015 government policy: stability in the Western Balkans
- Department for International Development, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Ministry of Defence, The Rt Hon David Lidington MP, and The Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP
- Part of:
- Stability in the Western Balkans, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Turkey
- First published:
- 12 December 2012
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Securing peace and creating the conditions for EU membership in the Western Balkans.
Published: 12 December 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Twinning link changed; EUFOR Althea peacekeeping operation duplicates a point so has been removed; DFID/Kosovo point udpated;
- First published.