Countryside Stewardship forms

Use these forms to apply for or support a Countryside Stewardship (CS) agreement.

See the main Countryside Stewardship (CS) page for information about the scheme.

All elements of CS

Mid Tier, Wildlife Offers and Higher Tier

Higher Tier

Capital Grants

You can also use Rural Payments to apply online for the Capital Grants

Protection and Infrastructure Grant

Woodland support

You can also use Rural Payments to apply online for a Woodland Management Plan Grant.

Facilitation fund

Published 17 November 2015
Last updated 8 February 2022 + show all updates
  1. Added CS: Protection and Infrastructure Grant

  2. Links to new Capital Grant, Woodland Creation and Maintenance, Woodland Management Plan and Woodland Tree Health application forms added.

  3. Added Countryside Stewardship Scheme query form to the list

  4. Change land tenure form added

  5. Added Whole business claim declaration form

  6. Updated the Land Ownership Control Form for 2019 Applications

  7. Minor and temporary adjustment form added.

  8. Updated page to include Mid Tier and Higher Tier example application forms.

  9. First published.