Make or update a rural payments claim
Update your details with the Rural Payments Agency to keep claiming payments for your farm land
Capital grant application form: Countryside Stewardship
Applicants should use the capital grant form and relevant annex to apply for a grant for capital items for hedgerows and boundaries, or woodland support schemes.
Check evidence and record keeping requirements: Countryside Stewardship
A tool to help farmers and land managers check they can meet the requirements for Mid Tier and Wildlife Offers before they apply.
Permanent grassland assessment form: Countryside Stewardship
For farmers and land managers to assess if land is eligible for permanent grassland options GS2, GS5 or GS6.
Claim a facilitation fund grant and record progress: Countryside Stewardship
Use this form to claim a payment and record progress under a facilitation fund agreement.
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- Farm incomes in Northern Ireland: 2014/15
- December agricultural and horticultural survey, NI: 2015
- June agricultural and horticultural survey, statistical report, NI: 2015
- Fertiliser Statistics Northern Ireland 2016 - Quarterly
- Fertiliser Statistics Northern Ireland - Quarterly 2016