Make or update a rural payments claim

Sign in to make a rural payments claim or update your details. If you do not already have an account, you can register for one.

You can use the service to:

  • apply for rural grants and payments, including the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) and the Sustainable Farming Incentive (SFI)
  • update your personal and business details
  • check and update digital maps of your registered land
  • give someone permission to act on your behalf

Sign in