Sign in to make a rural payments claim or update your details. If you do not already have an account, you can register for one.
You can use the service to:
- apply for Countryside Stewardship grants
- apply for the Sustainable Farming Incentive (SFI)
- view your Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) entitlements and previous claims
- update your personal and business details
- check and update digital maps of your registered land
- give someone permission to act on your behalf
Register for an account
Register for an account by calling the Rural Payments helpline.
You’ll be sent a Customer Reference Number (CRN) which you can use to sign in.