Capital grant application form: Countryside Stewardship
Applicants should use the capital grant form and relevant annex to apply for a grant for capital items for hedgerows and boundaries, or woodland support schemes.
Check evidence and record keeping requirements: Countryside Stewardship
A tool to help farmers and land managers check they can meet the requirements for Mid Tier and Wildlife Offers before they apply.
Permanent grassland assessment form: Countryside Stewardship
For farmers and land managers to assess if land is eligible for permanent grassland options GS2, GS5 or GS6.
Livestock record-keeping: Countryside Stewardship
Find out what livestock records Countryside Stewardship agreement holders need to keep.
Farm visit evaluation: Countryside Stewardship and Environmental Stewardship
Agreement holders with the education access option should submit an evaluation form for each visit to their farm.
Guidance and regulation
- Mid Tier: Countryside Stewardship
- Using nitrogen fertilisers in nitrate vulnerable zones
- Higher Tier: Countryside Stewardship
- Hedgerows and boundaries grant: Countryside Stewardship
- Agreement holders’ information: Environmental Stewardship