1. Capital grant application form: Countryside Stewardship

    Applicants should use the capital grant form and relevant annex to apply for a grant for capital items for hedgerows and boundaries, or woodland support schemes.

  2. Check evidence and record keeping requirements: Countryside Stewardship

    A tool to help farmers and land managers check they can meet the requirements for Mid Tier and Wildlife Offers before they apply.

  3. Permanent grassland assessment form: Countryside Stewardship

    For farmers and land managers to assess if land is eligible for permanent grassland options GS2, GS5 or GS6.

  4. Livestock record-keeping: Countryside Stewardship

    Find out what livestock records Countryside Stewardship agreement holders need to keep.

  5. Farm visit evaluation: Countryside Stewardship and Environmental Stewardship

    Agreement holders with the education access option should submit an evaluation form for each visit to their farm.

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Mid Tier: Countryside Stewardship
  2. Using nitrogen fertilisers in nitrate vulnerable zones
  3. Higher Tier: Countryside Stewardship
  4. Hedgerows and boundaries grant: Countryside Stewardship
  5. Agreement holders’ information: Environmental Stewardship
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

News and communications

Policy papers and consultations

  1. National FCERM strategy: Strategic Environmental Assessment scoping report
See more policy papers and consultations in this topic

Transparency and freedom of information releases

  1. Results-Based Agri-environment Payment Scheme (RBAPS) pilot study in England
See more transparency and freedom of information releases in this topic