Capital grant application form: Countryside Stewardship
Applicants should use the capital grant form and relevant annex to apply for a grant for capital items for hedgerows and boundaries, or woodland support schemes.
Check evidence and record keeping requirements: Countryside Stewardship
A tool to help farmers and land managers check they can meet the requirements for Mid Tier and Wildlife Offers before they apply.
Guidance and regulation
- Mid Tier: Countryside Stewardship
- Storing silage, slurry and agricultural fuel oil
- Using nitrogen fertilisers in nitrate vulnerable zones
- Woodland creation grant: Countryside Stewardship
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zone designations 2017 to 2020: rules and appeals