What we do

The Independent Agricultural Appeals Panel (IAAP) considers appeals against decisions of the Rural Payments Agency.

IAAP is an advisory non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs and the Rural Payments Agency.

Read more about what we do

Contact IAAP

Independent Agricultural Appeals Panel

Appeals Team, Rural Payments Agency
Sterling House, Dixs Field

Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question
  3. Make a new request by contacting us at:

FOI requests

Corporate information

Jobs and contracts