The Rural Development Programme for England provides money for projects to improve agriculture, the environment and rural life.
Funding goes to schemes to:
- improve the environment
- increase the productivity of farming and forestry
- grow the rural economy
Who can apply for funding
You may be able to apply for funding if you’re:
- a farmer, grower or forester
- managing land or woodland
- a business owner in a rural area
- a food business
- living in a rural community
The new Rural Development Programme funding will start in 2015 and continue until 2020. Find about the new funding schemes.