The Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) provides money for projects to improve agriculture, the environment and rural life.
Funding goes to schemes to:
- improve the environment
- increase the productivity of farming and forestry
- grow the rural economy
Who can apply for funding
You may be able to apply for funding if you’re:
- a farmer, grower or forester
- managing land or woodland
- a business owner in a rural area
- a food business
- living in a rural community
Find out about the funding schemes.
Funding now the UK has left the EU
You will continue to receive RDPE funding that comes from the EU until your project closes.
The UK government will also fund RDPE projects approved by 31 December 2020 until those projects end.