Get help to improve water and air quality, and reduce flood risk on agricultural land.
Applies to England
Get support from your Catchment Sensitive Farming (CSF) local farm adviser for:
- one-to-one advice
- group training and on-farm events
- guidance on funding and associated agricultural transition schemes
- help to get funding
- visits from agricultural specialists
Contact your local adviser
Look for your county in the list and use the email address given.
In your email, include your:
- name, phone number and email address
- farm address
- farm Standard Business Identifier (SBI) number
Your local adviser will get in touch with you.
Devon and Cornwall
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- West Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- Greater Manchester
- West Midlands
South East and Thames
- Isle of Wight
Countryside Stewardship 2022: get support and approval before you apply
Use theto request advice from Catchment Sensitive Farming, or support and approval for Countryside Stewardship.
To request advice: complete part 1 of the form and email it to your local adviser.
To request CSF support and approval for Countryside Stewardship: complete parts 1 and 2 and email the form to your local adviser.
You must request support at least 10 weeks before you intend to submit your application to the Rural Payments Agency.
CSF will not consider forms that are incomplete or arrive later than that.
Working in partnership with CSF
CSF also works with a range of partners including:
- water companies
- local authorities
- trade bodies
- environmental organisations
- river trusts
This work includes:
- Flood and Coastal Resilience Innovation programme with local authorities and the Environment Agency
- part-funding farm advisers in partnership with rivers trusts and National Parks authorities
- producing videos, tools and factsheets with Voluntary Initiative and Innovation for Agriculture
If your organisation is interested in working with CSF, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How CSF uses your data
For information about how CSF uses your data, or to find out how to opt out, read our privacy notice.