1. Capital grant application form: Countryside Stewardship

    Applicants should use the capital grant form and relevant annex to apply for a grant for capital items for hedgerows and boundaries, or woodland support schemes.

  2. Check evidence and record keeping requirements: Countryside Stewardship

    A tool to help farmers and land managers check they can meet the requirements for Mid Tier and Wildlife Offers before they apply.

  3. Permanent grassland assessment form: Countryside Stewardship

    For farmers and land managers to assess if land is eligible for permanent grassland options GS2, GS5 or GS6.

  4. Claim a facilitation fund grant and record progress: Countryside Stewardship

    Use this form to claim a payment and record progress under a facilitation fund agreement.

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Mid Tier: Countryside Stewardship
  2. Higher Tier: Countryside Stewardship
  3. Woodland creation grant: Countryside Stewardship
  4. Temporary Prescription Adjustments
  5. Historic buildings restoration grant: Countryside Stewardship
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

Policy papers and consultations

  1. National FCERM strategy: Strategic Environmental Assessment scoping report
See more policy papers and consultations in this topic