On this page
Application to discharge up to 15m3 a day into ground or 20m3 a day to surface water: part B6.5
Complete if you are applying for a new environmental permit, or to change or transfer an existing environmental permit.
Water abstraction: application to make minor changes to your licence
Application form for making minor changes to a water abstraction licence.
Water abstraction: transfer an abstraction or impoundment licence
Application form to transfer an abstraction licence or impoundment licence.
Application for new ground source or surface water source heating and cooling scheme: part B8
Complete if you are applying for an environmental permit and full abstraction licence for a ground source or surface water source heating and cooling scheme.
Water abstraction: application to revoke (cancel) a licence
Application form to cancel an existing water abstraction licence.
Guidance and regulation
- The private sewers transfer regulations
- Choose a water supplier for your business
- Sustainable drainage systems: non-statutory technical standards
- Managing water abstraction
- H1 annex D2: assessment of sanitary and other pollutants in surface water discharges
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Funding for flood and coastal erosion risk management in England
- London basin chalk aquifer annual status report
- Land contamination: remedial targets methodology (RTM)
- Environment Agency Sustainable Business Report 2012
- Food and drink manufacturing water demand projections to 2050
Policy papers and consultations
- Environment Agency strategy for safe and sustainable sludge use
- Dorset abstraction licensing strategy
- Severn Corridor abstraction licensing strategy
- Steeping, Great Eau and Long Eau abstraction licensing strategy
- Holbeach Marsh abstraction licensing strategy
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Ofwat framework document
- The Waterways Ombudsman
- Economics of shale gas
- Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) files regarding 3 prosecutions
- Thames Tideway Tunnel (TTT) Project Preparatory Works Notice