Application to discharge up to 15m3 a day into ground or 20m3 a day to surface water: part B6.5
Complete if you are applying for a new environmental permit, or to change or transfer an existing environmental permit.
Water abstraction: transfer an abstraction or impoundment licence
Application form to transfer an abstraction licence or impoundment licence.
Water abstraction: application to revoke (cancel) a licence
Application form to cancel an existing water abstraction licence.
Water abstraction: application to make minor changes to your licence
Application form for making minor changes to a water abstraction licence.
Water abstraction: reduce the amount you can abstract
Application form to reduce the amount of water on an existing abstraction licence.
Guidance and regulation
- Discharges to surface water and groundwater: environmental permits
- Water and sewerage company effluent discharges - supply chain failure: RPS B2
- Spreading organic manure on agricultural land: RPS 252
- The private sewers transfer regulations
- Sustainable drainage systems: non-statutory technical standards
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Water and sewerage companies in England: environmental performance for 2020
- Funding for flood and coastal erosion risk management in England
- Oestrogenic effects in wild fish: comparing contemporary and historical impacts
- Water and sewerage companies in England: environmental performance for 2019
- Water and sewerage companies in England: environmental performance reports for 2013 to 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Review of the water industry national environment programme (WINEP)
- Environment Agency charge proposals from October 2021
- Shropshire Middle Severn abstraction licensing strategy
- Water stressed areas: 2013 classification
- Staffordshire Trent Valley abstraction licensing strategy
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Ofwat framework document
- The Waterways Ombudsman
- Economics of shale gas
- Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) files regarding 3 prosecutions
- Thames Tideway Tunnel (TTT) Project Preparatory Works Notice