On this page
Water abstraction: transfer an abstraction or impoundment licence
Application form to transfer an abstraction licence or impoundment licence.
Water abstraction: application to make minor changes to your license
Application form for making minor changes to a water abstraction licence.
Water abstraction: application to revoke (cancel) a licence
Application form to cancel an existing water abstraction licence.
Hydroelectric power schemes: pre-application
Use form (WR315) and guidance (WR316) for a pre-application for hydro-electric power schemes.
Water abstraction: application to apportion an abstraction licence
Application form to apportion an abstraction licence.
Guidance and regulation
- The private sewers transfer regulations
- Standing Committee of Analysts (SCA) blue books
- Abstraction Licences Charging Scheme
- Sustainable drainage systems: non-statutory technical standards
- Managing water abstraction
News and communications
Research and statistics
- London basin chalk aquifer annual status report
- Water abstraction statistics: England, 2000 to 2016
- Seasonal outflow and rainfall estimates for the UK
- Land contamination: remedial targets methodology (RTM)
- Environment Agency Sustainable Business Report 2012
Policy papers and consultations
- Water supply and sewerage licensing: updating security and emergency measures directions
- Water industry: strategic policy statement to Ofwat 2017
- Wear abstraction licensing strategy
- Tyne abstraction licensing strategy
- Strategic policy statement to Ofwat: incorporating social and environmental guidance
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- The Waterways Ombudsman
- Economics of shale gas
- Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) files regarding 3 prosecutions
- Thames Tideway Tunnel (TTT) Project Preparatory Works Notice
- Letter from Richard Benyon MP to water and sewerage companies