Water abstraction: application to make minor changes to your license

Application form for making minor changes to a water abstraction licence.



This form may be used to apply for minor changes to your licence without the normal application and advertising requirements.

Contact the enquiries@environment‐ about the proposed change before filling in the form.

If you want to make significant changes to your licence, do not use this form.