Application to become a member of PAW
You can apply to be a member of PAW by completing this form.
Ferret and other mustelinae register
Send information about your ferret or other mustelinae to the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) if you're in England and Wales.
Application for a greyhound racetrack welfare licence
This form must be completed by any greyhound racing track operator in England whose track is not regulated by the Greyhound Board of Great Britain.
Avian wildlife: casualty veterinary examination certificate
Form to complete a veterinary examination certificate for a wild bird which may be unfit to be released into the wild.
Guidance and regulation
- Import of products, animals, food and feed system (IPAFFS)
- Bringing your pet to the UK from Ukraine
- Certify an export health certificate
- Get an export health certificate
- Apply for an export health certificate
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Statistics of scientific procedures on living animals, Great Britain: 2021
- VMD Published Standards 2022 to 2023: Monitoring performance
- Residues of veterinary medicines in food: 2022
- Residues of veterinary medicines in food: 2021
- African swine fever in pigs and wild boars in Europe
Policy papers and consultations
- Cat and dog microchipping consultation
- Labelling for animal welfare: call for evidence
- Improvements to equine identification and traceability in England
- Animal health and welfare: provisional common framework
- VMD Regulatory Science Strategy 2021-2026
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate Regulators’ Code
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate annual report and accounts 2020 to 2021
- FOI requests received by the VMD between 1 July to 31 December 2019
- Veterinary Medicines Directorate annual report and accounts 2019 to 2020
- AHWBE: register of interests