Application for a greyhound racetrack welfare licence
This form must be completed by any greyhound racing track operator in England whose track is not regulated by the Greyhound Board of Great Britain.
Application to become a member of PAW
You can apply to be a member of PAW by completing this form.
Avian wildlife: casualty veterinary examination certificate
Form to complete a veterinary examination certificate for a wild bird which may be unfit to be released into the wild.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Classical swine fever in pigs in Japan
- West nile virus in owls in Germany
- African swine fever in pigs in China
- Statistics of scientific procedures on living animals, Great Britain 2017
- Farm animals: data from survey of slaughter methods
Policy and engagement
- Animal welfare: updating the code of practice for the welfare of meat chickens
- Draft Animal Welfare (Sentencing and Recognition of Sentience) Bill 2017
- AHWBE: register of interests
- Animal Health and Welfare Board for England (AHWBE) summary of board activities: 2015 to 2016
- Animal Health and Welfare Board for England (AHWBE) annual report: 2014 to 2015
- VPC Annual Report 2013
- VPC Annual Report 2014