The British Embassy Yerevan invites Armenian organisations to submit project concept bids for 2014/15 Human Rights and Democracy Programme.
MS Word Document, 91KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The HRDP is the FCO’s dedicated fund supporting human rights and democracy work overseas. The programme aims to make a difference to people’s lives, helping to build the capacity of governments and civil society to promote and protect human rights.
The target areas for Armenia 2014/15 are:
- Promotion and protection of freedom of expression
- Women’s rights (discriminatory laws, prevention of violence, increased participation)
- Business and human rights (corporate respect for human rights)
- Promotion of transparency and accountability
The majority of funding will be allocated to Priority countries. Please be aware that Armenia is not on the list of priority countries for HRD fund, however, project proposals from non-priority countries are also welcomed. Considering this fact only those project proposals which can prove to have high impact will be shortlisted.
Bids will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Value for money
- Evidence of local demand/need
- Project viability, including capacity of implementing organisation(s)
- Project design, including clear, achievable objectives/outputs
- Good risk and stakeholder management
Please send the completed concept note to email@example.com by 16 March 2014.