Pension schemes: contracted out


For enquiries about National Insurance Services to Pensions Industry (NISPI) magnetic media services

For scheme cessation Shared Workspace enquiries

For general enquiries about the Scheme Reconciliation Service

For general enquiries about data in your Scheme Reconciliation e-Room

If HMRC needs to contact you about anything confidential they’ll reply by phone or post.


Call HMRC for advice on contracting out your Second State Pension into occupational pensions.

0300 200 3500

0300 200 3519

Outside UK:
+ 44 191 203 7010

Opening times:

8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday
8an to 4pm Saturday

Closed Sundays and bank holidays

Find out about call charges