Help you can get
You can get extra support if your health condition or personal circumstances make it difficult when you contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). For example:
- you have dyslexia, autism or cognitive difficulties
- you have reduced mobility or physical disabilities
- you have sensory disabilities, like a visual, hearing or speech impairment
- you have mental health conditions, like depression, stress or anxiety
- you’re experiencing financial hardship - for example you cannot afford essentials like food, bills or rent
- you’re a victim of domestic abuse, including economic abuse
- you’re receiving treatment in hospital
This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
Contact HMRC online services if you’re having problems signing in or using an HMRC online service.
There are different ways to contact HMRC if you need: