Help you can get

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) can help you if you need extra support because of your condition or circumstances. You might need extra support if:

  • you have dyslexia, autism or cognitive difficulties
  • you have reduced mobility or physical disabilities
  • you have sensory disabilities, like a visual, hearing or speech impairment
  • you have mental health conditions, like depression, stress or anxiety
  • you’re experiencing financial hardship - for example you cannot afford essentials like food, bills or rent
  • you’re a victim of domestic abuse, including economic abuse
  • you’re in hospital

This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

There are different ways to contact HMRC if you need:

If you have a scheduled face-to-face appointment, you should not go to it at the moment because of coronavirus (COVID-19). HMRC will contact you instead.