Use your personal tax account to check your records and manage your details with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
What you need to know
You can use your personal tax account to:
- check your Income Tax estimate and tax code
- fill in, send and view a personal tax return
- claim a tax refund
- check and manage your tax credits
- check your State Pension
- track tax forms that you’ve submitted online
- check or update your Marriage Allowance
- tell HMRC about a change of address
- check or update benefits you get from work, for example company car details and medical insurance
- find your National Insurance number
More services will be added in the future.