News story

Advice for British nationals travelling to Serbia for the EXIT festival

This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government

The EXIT Music Festival will take place from 7-10 July 2011 in Novi Sad. The British Embassy in Belgrade has produced specific guidance for the event to make sure you have an enjoyable time.