Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Give prior notification to land fish in the EU
From 1 January 2021, you'll need to give prior notification before you land fish directly from your UK flagged vessel in an EU designated port.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Annual report of the grantee
This form is for grantees of Shellfish Orders.
Guidance and regulation
- Catch certificates for non-EU imports and exports of fish
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under non-sector pool
- Create a UK catch certificate
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Western Channel Cuttlefish report: December 2018–June 2019
- R046 - Predicting Fishing effort and impact
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science – Research at Cefas
- Effort statistics July 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- January 2020 catch limit consultation
- November 2019 catch limit consultation
- October 2019 catch limit consultation
- September 2019 catch limit consultation
- Consultation on revision to Harbour Order fees
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2019
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018