Give prior notification to land fish in the EU
You'll need to give prior notification before you land fish directly from your UK flagged vessel in an EU designated port.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Annual report of the grantee
This form is for grantees of Shellfish Orders.
Guidance and regulation
- Create a UK catch certificate
- Create a UK processing statement
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Minimum fish landing sizes
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Western Channel Cuttlefish report: December 2018–June 2019
- R046 - Predicting Fishing effort and impact
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science – Research at Cefas
- Effort statistics July 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- January 2020 catch limit consultation
- November 2019 catch limit consultation
- October 2019 catch limit consultation
- September 2019 catch limit consultation
- Fisheries: cod, haddock, saithe, whiting, plaice, herring and sprat management in the North Sea
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2020
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2019
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018