Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Fish and land nephrops: vessels 10 metres and under
Vessels 10 metres and under must notify how much nephrops they caught and landed from areas IIa, IV, VI and VII for each trip each week.
Vessel monitoring system: apply for grant aid
Use this form (VMS3) to apply for a grant-aided vessel monitoring system device.
Guidance and regulation
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under pool
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): apply for funding
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): before you apply
- Minimum fish landing sizes
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics August 2018
- Seascape assessments for North East, North West, South East, South West marine plan areas (MMO1134)
- Effort statistics September 2018
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics July 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- West of Walney Marine Conservation Zone (MCZ)
- Fisheries white paper: sustainable fisheries for future generations
- Proposed catch limits for November 2018
- Proposed catch limits for October 2018
- Proposed catch limits for September 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science annual reports and accounts 2016-2017
- The Marine Management Organisation annual report and accounts 2016 to 2017
- HMNB Devonport maintenance dredging variation