On this page
Fish and land nephrops: vessels 10 metres and under
Vessels 10 metres and under must notify how much nephrops they caught and landed from areas IIa, IV, VI and VII for each trip each week.
Give prior notification to land fish in the EU
From 1 January 2021, you'll need to give prior notification before you land fish directly from your UK flagged vessel in an EU designated port.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Domestic Quota Swap Form
Apply for quota to be swapped or leased from one producer organisation to another producer organisation, group or individual fisherman.
Guidance and regulation
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Minimum fish landing sizes
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under non-sector pool
- Fishing offences: fines and payment
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science – Research at Cefas
- Effort statistics July 2019
- Effort statistics June 2019
- Assessment of scallops stocks 2017/18
Policy papers and consultations
- January 2020 catch limit consultation
- November 2019 catch limit consultation
- October 2019 catch limit consultation
- September 2019 catch limit consultation
- Consultation on revision to Harbour Order fees
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2019
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs