On this page
Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Fish and land nephrops: vessels 10 metres and under
Vessels 10 metres and under must notify how much nephrops they caught and landed from areas IIa, IV, VI and VII for each trip each week.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Guidance and regulation
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Create a UK catch certificate
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under pool
- Minimum fish landing sizes
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): apply for funding
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics December 2018
- Final effort statistics December 2018
- R100 - The contribution of shipping to the English economy
- R042 - The social and economic benefit of commercial and recreational fishing
Policy papers and consultations
- Proposed catch limits for March 2019
- Proposed catch limits for February 2019
- Proposed catch limits for January 2019
- Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authorities conduct and operation (2014 to 2018): call for evidence
- Proposed catch limits for December 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation