Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Fish and land nephrops: vessels 10 metres and under
Vessels 10 metres and under must notify how much nephrops they caught and landed from areas IIa, IV, VI and VII for each trip each week.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Guidance and regulation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Effort statistics September 2018
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics July 2018
- UK sea fisheries annual statistics report 2017
- Effort statistics August 2018
Policy papers and consultations
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science annual reports and accounts 2016-2017
- The Marine Management Organisation annual report and accounts 2016 to 2017
- HMNB Devonport maintenance dredging variation