On this page
Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Fish and land nephrops: vessels 10 metres and under
Vessels 10 metres and under must notify how much nephrops they caught and landed from areas IIa, IV, VI and VII for each trip each week.
Guidance and regulation
- Landing Obligation 2019 - Rules and regulations
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
- Minimum fish landing sizes
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): apply for funding
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): before you apply
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Assessment of scallops stocks 2017/18
- Effort statistics May 2019
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics December 2018
- Final effort statistics December 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- July 2019 catch limit consultation
- June 2019 catch limit consultation
- Proposed catch limits for March 2019
- Proposed catch limits for February 2019
- Proposed catch limits for January 2019
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation