Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Fish and land nephrops: vessels 10 metres and under
Vessels 10 metres and under must notify how much nephrops they caught and landed from areas IIa, IV, VI and VII for each trip each week.
Guidance and regulation
- Landing Obligation 2019 - Rules and regulations
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under pool
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): apply for funding
- Fishing vessel licence variations
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Effort statistics November 2018
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science – Research at Cefas
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Effort statistics October 2018
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics September 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Proposed catch limits for January 2019
- Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authorities conduct and operation (2014 to 2018): call for evidence
- Proposed catch limits for December 2018
- West of Walney Marine Conservation Zone (MCZ)
- Fisheries white paper: sustainable fisheries for future generations
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science annual reports and accounts 2016-2017