On this page
Give prior notification to land fish in the EU
In a no-deal Brexit, you'll need to give prior notification before you land fish directly from your UK flagged vessel in an EU designated port.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Mussel seed licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence to collect mussel seed if you are registered as a shellfish farmer.
Guidance and regulation
- Prepare your fisheries business for Brexit
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Create a UK catch certificate
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under pool
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Effort statistics July 2019
- Effort statistics June 2019
- Assessment of scallops stocks 2017/18
- Effort statistics May 2019
Policy papers and consultations
- October 2019 catch limit consultation
- September 2019 catch limit consultation
- Consultation on revision to Harbour Order fees
- July 2019 catch limit consultation
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO) Business Impact Target (BIT) assessments
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation