On this page
Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Fish and land nephrops: vessels 10 metres and under
Vessels 10 metres and under must notify how much nephrops they caught and landed from areas IIa, IV, VI and VII for each trip each week.
Electronic recording systems forms and correspondence
Electronic recording systems grant claims, UKSXD 3.1 upgrade, and vessel monitoring system application forms for 2015.
Guidance and regulation
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under pool
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
- Minimum fish landing sizes
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): apply for funding
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Effort statistics June 2019
- Assessment of scallops stocks 2017/18
- Effort statistics May 2019
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics December 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Consultation on revision to Harbour Order fees
- July 2019 catch limit consultation
- June 2019 catch limit consultation
- Proposed catch limits for March 2019
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO) Business Impact Target (BIT) assessments
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation