On this page
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Electronic recording systems forms and correspondence
Electronic recording systems grant claims, UKSXD 3.1 upgrade, and vessel monitoring system application forms for 2015.
Guidance and regulation
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under pool
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
- Minimum fish landing sizes
- Bass industry guidance 2019
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Assessment of scallops stocks 2017/18
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics December 2018
- Final effort statistics December 2018
- R100 - The contribution of shipping to the English economy
Policy papers and consultations
- June 2019 catch limit consultation
- Proposed catch limits for March 2019
- Proposed catch limits for February 2019
- Proposed catch limits for January 2019
- Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authorities conduct and operation (2014 to 2018): call for evidence
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation