On this page
Monthly Shellfish Activity Return (MSAR 1)
This form must be completed by all masters of under 10 metre fishing vessels with a shellfish entitlement.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Vessel monitoring system: manufacturers and engineers
Manufacturers should use these forms when a device is released to a vessel owner and to confirm a device has been installed and is working.
Guidance and regulation
- Create a UK catch certificate
- The fisheries sector and preparing for EU Exit
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): apply for funding
- Catch certificates for non - EU imports and exports of fish
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Monthly sea fisheries statistics December 2018
- Final effort statistics December 2018
- R100 - The contribution of shipping to the English economy
- R042 - The social and economic benefit of commercial and recreational fishing
Policy papers and consultations
- Proposed catch limits for March 2019
- Proposed catch limits for February 2019
- Proposed catch limits for January 2019
- Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authorities conduct and operation (2014 to 2018): call for evidence
- Proposed catch limits for December 2018
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs
- Hornsea two deemed marine licence variation
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports