On this page
Fixed quota allocation units
Details and forms for transferring fixed quota allocation units and getting a new holding statement.
Commercial fishing vessel licence application form
Use this form to apply for a licence for a British-registered fishing vessel.
Combine or separate a fishing vessel licence or entitlement (AFL19)
Use this form to combine or separate a vessel licence or entitlement and use the component parts of the licence or entitlement.
Fish and land nephrops: vessels 10 metres and under
Vessels 10 metres and under must notify how much nephrops they caught and landed from areas IIa, IV, VI and VII for each trip each week.
Electronic recording systems forms and correspondence
Electronic recording systems grant claims, UKSXD 3.1 upgrade, and vessel monitoring system application forms for 2015.
Guidance and regulation
- Fishing vessel licence variations
- Current catch limits: 10 metres and under non-sector pool
- Prepare your fisheries business for changes from 1 January 2021
- Fishing vessel licence requirements
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF): before you apply
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Vessel lists over 10 metres
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science – Research at Cefas
- Effort statistics July 2019
- Effort statistics June 2019
- Assessment of scallops stocks 2017/18
Policy papers and consultations
- January 2020 catch limit consultation
- November 2019 catch limit consultation
- October 2019 catch limit consultation
- September 2019 catch limit consultation
- Consultation on revision to Harbour Order fees
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2019
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) implementation reports
- Marine Management Organisation (MMO): gender pay gap report 2018
- Fisheries and Conservation Authorities: conduct and operation 2014 to 2018
- UK Government Blue Belt programme: Overseas Territories work plans and project costs