Free school meals and pupil premium: model form for schools
Model form that schools can use to determine which children are eligible for free school meals and the pupil premium.
School nurseries capital fund: application form
Form and guidance for applicants for the school nurseries capital fund (SNCF).
Early years pupil premium: model form and letter for parents
Model form and letter to help providers of early years education identify which children are eligible for the early years pupil premium.
Curriculum fund programme pilot
Form and guidance for schools to apply for grant funding for their curriculum programmes.
Setting up a new special school in Portsmouth, Bradford, Essex or Hounslow
Guidance and application forms for setting up a new special free school, and the criteria new school proposers must demonstrate.
Guidance and regulation
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Pupil premium: funding and accountability for schools
- Overseas degree equivalency: table and methodology
- Condition Improvement Fund
- School capital funding allocations
News and communications
Research and statistics
- LA and school expenditure: 2016 to 2017 financial year
- Planned LA and school expenditure: 2018 to 2019 financial year
- Academy transfers and funding England financial year 2017 to 2018
- Strategic school improvement fund: evaluation of round one
- Education and training statistics for the UK: 2016
Policy papers and consultations
- Golden Hello: Proposed end date for claims
- School loan schemes: implementation of changes
- School loan schemes: changes to criteria
- Eligibility for free school meals and the early years pupil premium under Universal Credit
- National funding formula for schools and high needs
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Holiday Activities and Food: 2018 programme
- Department for Education: exceptions to spending controls
- Basic maths Centres for Excellence: list of institutions
- Alternative provision innovation fund
- Strategic School Improvement Fund: successful applicants