Free school meals and pupil premium: model form for schools
Model form that schools can use to determine which children are eligible for free school meals and the pupil premium.
Early years pupil premium: model form and letter for parents
Model form and letter to help providers of early years education identify which children are eligible for the early years pupil premium.
Curriculum fund programme pilot
Form and guidance for schools to apply for grant funding for their curriculum programmes.
Subject knowledge enhancement (SKE) course form
Download this form to add your SKE course to DfE's SKE course directory for schools and initial teacher training providers.
School nurseries capital fund: application form
Form and guidance for applicants for the school nurseries capital fund (SNCF).
Guidance and regulation
- Pupil premium: funding and accountability for schools
- School capital funding allocations
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Overseas degree equivalency: table and methodology
- Pupil premium: allocations and conditions of grant 2018 to 2019
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Teachers’, leaders’ and governors’ views on the pay framework
- Evaluation of the regional academy growth fund
- LA and school expenditure: 2016 to 2017 financial year
- Planned LA and school expenditure: 2018 to 2019 financial year
- Academy transfers and funding England financial year 2017 to 2018
Policy papers and consultations
- Golden Hello: Proposed end date for claims
- School loan schemes: implementation of changes
- School loan schemes: changes to criteria
- Eligibility for free school meals and the early years pupil premium under Universal Credit
- National funding formula for schools and high needs
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Selective Schools Expansion Fund: successful applications, 2018 to 2019
- Schools block funding formulae 2018 to 2019
- Schools block funding allocations 2018 to 2019
- Holiday Activities and Food: 2018 programme
- Department for Education: exceptions to spending controls