Free school meals and pupil premium: model form for schools
Model form that schools can use to determine which children are eligible for free school meals and the pupil premium.
Curriculum fund programme pilot
Form and guidance for schools to apply for grant funding for their curriculum programmes.
Early years pupil premium: model form and letter for parents
Model form and letter to help providers of early years education identify which children are eligible for the early years pupil premium.
Setting up a new special school in Portsmouth, Bradford, Essex or Hounslow
Guidance and application forms for setting up a new special free school, and the criteria new school proposers must demonstrate.
Subject knowledge enhancement (SKE) course form
Download this form to add your SKE course to DfE's SKE course directory for schools and initial teacher training providers.
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- Academy transfers and funding England financial year 2017 to 2018
- Strategic school improvement fund: evaluation of round one
- LA and school expenditure: 2016 to 2017 financial year
- Education and training statistics for the UK: 2016
- Planned LA and school expenditure: 2017 to 2018 financial year
Policy and engagement
- Eligibility for free school meals and the early years pupil premium under Universal Credit
- National funding formula for schools and high needs
- Alternative provision innovation fund
- Strategic School Improvement Fund: successful applicants
- Strategic School Improvement Fund: South East England and South London sub-regional improvement boards
- Strategic School Improvement Fund: North West London South Central sub-regional improvement boards
- Strategic School Improvement Fund: East of England and North East London sub-regional improvement boards