Free school meals and pupil premium: model form for schools
Model form that schools can use to determine which children are eligible for free school meals and the pupil premium.
Early years pupil premium: model form and letter for parents
Model form and letter to help providers of early years education identify which children are eligible for the early years pupil premium.
Children adopted from care and the pupil premium: template letter
A template local authorities can use to tell alternative education providers how to claim the pupil premium for children adopted from care.
Guidance and regulation
- Pupil premium: allocations and conditions of grant 2017 to 2018
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium: guide for schools
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Experiences of the early years pupil premium
- PE and sport premium: an investigation in primary schools
- Teacher voice omnibus: June 2015 responses
- Teacher voice omnibus: November 2014 survey - DfE questions
- The PE and sport premium for primary schools
Policy and engagement
- Pupil premium: funding allocations 2015 to 2016
- Pupil premium: schools with good disadvantaged pupil results
- Year 7 catch-up premium: 2014 to 2015 allocations