Research and analysis
Teacher voice omnibus: June 2015 responses
- Department for Education
- Part of:
- Teachers’, schools’ and post-16 institutions’ views: surveys
- First published:
- 17 December 2015
- Applies to:
A summary of responses to questions asked in the teacher voice omnibus survey.
Ref: ISBN 978-1-78105-536-6, DFE-RB493 PDF, 154KB, 12 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 98.6KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Topics covered include:
- implementing the new national curriculum
- mental health support and provision
- pupil behaviour and bullying
- school leadership
- post-16 participation and choices
- vocational courses and qualifications
- work experience
- new school accountability measures
Published: 17 December 2015