School procurement: expression of interest form
This document includes a blank expression of interest (EOI) form that schools can use to send to suppliers of goods and services.
Academies severance payments form
EFA form for academy trusts to seek prior approval for non-contractual payments of or over £50,000.
Register as a schools financial health checks supplier
Register to be added to the directory of schools financial health checks suppliers.
Alternative provision free school financial template
A tool to help alternative provision (AP) free schools plan their budget.
Guidance and regulation
Research and statistics
- Academies LGPS pension arrangements
- Academy trusts with a revenue surplus or deficit: 2016 to 2017
- Academy transfers and funding England financial year 2017 to 2018
- Risk protection arrangement (RPA) actuarial analysis
- Income and expenditure in academies in England: 2015 to 2016
Policy papers and consultations
- Academy saves £800,000 and improves student outcomes
- Sharing support staff across schools in a multi-academy trust
- Curriculum-led budget planning puts pupil outcomes first
- Strategic deployment of staff makes school more efficient
- Risk protection arrangement (RPA) for academies
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Investigation report: Westfield Academy
- Trends in school spending: 2002 to 2016
- Academies finance and assurance steering group terms of reference
- Financial management and governance review: David Ross Education Trust
- Financial management and governance review: Silver Birch Academy Trust