The phone number, email and post address you need depends on which office is managing your case.

CSA cases set up since 2003

Contact your local CSA office if you have a query about an existing case opened in March 2003 or later. Search for your local office if you don’t know which one you should contact.

You’ll need your National Insurance number and date of birth.

CSA cases set up between 1993 and March 2003

Use the online form or call the CSA Helpline if you opened a child maintenance case before March 2003.

CSA Helpline
Telephone: 0845 713 3133
Textphone: 0845 713 8924
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturdays, 9am to 5pm
Find out about call charges

Existing cases with the Child Maintenance Service

Call the telephone number you were given over the phone if you have recently made an application. You can also find the number:

  • in your welcome pack
  • at the top of any letter the Child Maintenance Service has sent you

Making a new child maintenance arrangement

Call Child Maintenance Options to get more information about the choices available or to set up a new child maintenance arrangement.

Child Maintenance Options can’t discuss existing CSA or Child Maintenance Service cases.

Visit the Child Maintenance Options website to find out more about their services.

Child Maintenance Options
Telephone: 0800 083 4375
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturdays, 9am to 4pm
Find out about call charges

Employer helpline

Get help from the CSA employer helpline if you need to make child maintenance deductions from an employee’s pay.

CSA employer helpline
Telephone: 0845 713 6010
Textphone: 0845 713 8924
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Find out about call charges

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.