Winter Fuel Payment

When to contact your benefits office

Contact the office paying your benefits if you’ve claimed Winter Fuel Payment before and you:

  • have any questions about your payment
  • need to report a change of circumstances
  • want to cancel your payment

Report any change of circumstances as soon as possible, as these can affect how much Winter Fuel Payment you get. For example, if you stop getting a benefit, move house or go into care.

You can call: