59 services


Valuation Office Agency (VOA)

sorted by Most viewed
  • Check your Council Tax band

    Find out the Council Tax band for a property in England, Scotland or Wales by looking up the property's postcode online

  • Find and check your business rates valuation

    How to check the rateable value of your business property - compare it with other properties, request changes to your valuation and challenge the business rates you've been charged

  • Apply for Council Tax Reduction

    Apply to your local council for Council Tax Reduction if you're on a low income or benefits - this has replaced Council Tax Benefit

  • Send your rent, lease or ownership details to the Valuation Office Agency

    Use this service to send your lease and rent details to the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) if you've been contacted by them

  • Estimate your business rates

    Estimate your business rates by multiplying the rateable value of your business by a multiplier value set by the government

  • Business rates

    Business rates are charged on most non-domestic properties - who has to pay, how your rates are calculated, getting a revaluation, what to do if your premises change

  • Private renting

    Private renting as a tenant - repairs, rent increases and arrears, settling disputes, deposits and your rights and responsibilities

  • Renting out your property (England and Wales)

    Landlord responsibilities when renting out your property in England and Wales, including making repairs, health and safety, increasing the rent and changing regulated tenancies

  • Running a business from home

    Running a business from home - insurance, business rates, expenses, tax allowances

  • Business rates relief

    You may be eligible for discounts on your business rates - business rates relief, how to apply

  • Contact VOA

    Find contact details for the Valuation Office Agency in England and Wales

  • Challenge your Council Tax band

    How to challenge your Council Tax band if you think you're paying too much Council Tax because your band is wrong

  • Appeal a Council Tax bill or fine

    How to appeal to your council or the Valuation Tribunal about a Council Tax bill, fine or completion notice

  • Contact your council about business rates bill

    Find out about your business rates bill, business rate relief or pay your bill through your local council

  • Check the register of fair rents

    Find out how much rent can be charged for a registered regulated tenancy property.

  • Solve a residential property dispute

    Apply to the tribunal about a rent increase decision, changes to a lease or a decision about a council house, park home or caravan, in England

  • Rent, lease or ownership details form

    Complete the Valuation Office Agency’s (VOA) request for rental information form to help us assess the rateable value of non-domestic property.

  • VO 6048 request for rental information: self catering holiday homes

    The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) issue the VO6048 form to assess the rateable value of this type of non-domestic property.

  • Fair rent forms

    Used for registering and cancelling registered rents.

  • Get a refund or a rebate on your business rates

    You can claim money back if you think you've paid too much for your business rates - how you can compare what your paying to what similar properties are paying, who you should contact to claim