Find a business rates valuation
Use this service to find the ‘rateable value’ of a property in England or Wales. This is set by the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) and used by the local council to calculate the business rates for the property.
If you want to report a change to your property in England or challenge its rateable value, sign in to your business rates valuation account.
You can also:
- check the rateable value of similar properties
- check how the rateable value was calculated
- report changes that might affect your property’s rateable value - if it’s in Wales
- challenge your property’s rateable value - if it’s in Wales
- get an estimate of your business rates bills for the 2023 to 2024 tax year