Contact VOA

Contact the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) if you need help with things like:

  • your property’s Council Tax band
  • the rateable value of your property, if you pay business rates
  • Local Housing Allowance and fair rents

Contact your local council instead to pay your Council Tax or business rates bill.

This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Start now

Before you start

You can only use this service to find contact details for the VOA in England and Wales. You’ll need to contact: