Export Accompanying Documents: new address (CIP3)

Find out where to send Export Accompanying Documents (EAD) for indirect export movements from another Member State, where the UK is the Office of Exit.


Exporters can send Export Accompanying Documents (EAD) to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) using a new freepost address for indirect export movements from another member state, where the UK is the Office of Exit and is discharging the EAD.

Please see Customs Information Paper (09) 45 on the National Archives website for background details.

New address

The freepost address has changed to:


The change is expected to go live with immediate effect.

Contact details

For queries relating to this Customs Information Paper email:

For general HMRC queries contact Imports and exports: general enquiries.

Issued on 16 February 2017 by Customs Directorate, HMRC.

HMRC is changing how information is issued to customers. Sign up to receive digital alerts.

Read Your Charter to find out what you can expect from HMRC and what we expect from you.

Published 16 February 2017