Import and export controls

Goods that are controlled and how to get licences for them, the UK Strategic Export Control Lists, dealing with the Export Control Organisation (ECO).


  1. Anti-dumping duty, 'countervailing' and other trade defence measures
  2. Binding Tariff Information Rulings
  3. Brokering (trade) of dual-use items
  4. Chemical Weapons Convention guidance
  5. Conflict minerals
  6. Controls on radioactive sources
  7. Controls on torture goods
  8. Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora controls: import and export of protected species
  9. Creative and cultural: international trade regulations
  10. Crown exemption for controlled military list equipment and technology owned by the UK MOD
  11. Current arms embargoes and other restrictions
  12. Customs clearance for animals and animal products
  13. Do I need an export licence?
  14. EU General Export Authorisations
  15. Regulations: timber and FLEGT licences
  16. End-Use Relief
  17. Export of nuclear equipment, material and technology: 'Trigger List' requirements
  18. Exporting goods outside the EU
  19. Exporting in support of UK government defence contracts
  20. Exporting military goods to the United States
  21. Firearms and export control forms
  22. Apply for the Fulfilment House Due Diligence Scheme (Notice FH1)
  23. Get the right licences for international trading
  24. Global Project Licence
  25. Healthcare and medical: international trade regulations
  26. Import and export licences
  27. Importing Common Agricultural Policy goods
  28. Importing animal furs and skins - export of fish
  29. Importing solid ammonium nitrate at 500kg or more
  30. International non-proliferation and arms control regimes
  31. Licence types: FAQs
  32. Military End-Use Control
  33. Military Goods Open General Export Licences
  34. Guns, knives, swords and other offensive weapons: UK border control
  35. Personal food, plant and animal product imports
  36. Regulations: restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
  37. Standard Individual Export Licences
  38. Supplementary Weapons of Mass Destruction End-Use controls
  39. The New Computerised Transit System: supporting guidance
  40. Transhipment licences
  41. Transport document completion
  42. UK Strategic Export Control Lists
  43. Use the New Computerised Transit System
  44. Use and submit Supplementary Declarations
Published 1 October 2012