UK deeply concerned by situation in Yarmouk refugee camp and calls on all involved to protect civilians.
In Kuwait today, the Defence Secretary met the senior military figures overseeing the international coalition’s response to the ISIL threat.
Gulf entrepreneurs and business owners can win exclusive opportunities to bring their retail operations to the UK.
Surcharge of £200 per year and £150 per year for students enables access to National Health Service in the same way as a permanent UK resident.
The UK government has announced a series of amendments to its immigration rules, Most of the changes will begin to come into effect in April 2015
We are improving the close and historic relationship between the UK and Kuwait, thus increasing the prosperity and security of both nations. Important areas of this cooperation include:
* increasing bilateral trade and investment
* supporting peace and stability in a changing region
* countering common threats, including terrorism
* enhancing a close military relationship
* providing services for British nationals in Kuwait
* providing an efficient visa service for visitors coming to the UK
* offering support and advice where appropriate as Kuwait continues to develop its democracy, governance and human rights frameworks
The UK and Kuwait cooperate closely on countering the threats posed to both countries by terrorist networks. Read more.
Iran’s continuing pursuit of a nuclear capability is an issue of concern in the Middle East region and further afield. Read more.
We work closely with our Kuwaiti partners to support stability throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Read more.
British Embassy Kuwait, main contact
Arabian Gulf Street
Telephone +965 2259 4320
Fax political & defence +965 2259 4339
Fax consular +965 2259 4359
Fax trade & investment +965 2259 4368
Fax management +965 2259 4352
Our working hours are now Sunday to Wednesday 07:30 - 15:30, Thursday 07:30-13:30.
The weekend in Kuwait is Friday and Saturday.
UK Trade & Investment Kuwait
PO Box 2
General enquiries +965 2259 4320
Sunday to Wednesday 7.30am – 3.30pm
Thursday 7.30am – 1.30pm