Tax credits examinations: leaflet WTC/FS2
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- HM Revenue and Customs: leaflets, factsheets and booklets and Tax credits
- First published:
- 2 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 5 April 2016, see all updates
What happens if your tax credits claim is selected for checking.
Ref: WTC/FS2 PDF, 287KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Every year we check thousands of tax credits claims to make sure that we are:
- paying the right amount of tax credits based on customers’ income and circumstances
- running the tax credits system fairly and efficiently
If we check your current tax credits claim, it is known as an ‘examination’.
Published: 2 April 2014
Updated: 5 April 2016
- The 2016 to 2017 version of this form has been published.
- The 2015 to 2016 form has been added to this page.
- First published.