Personal data processing: fair processing notice
- Cabinet Office, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Ministry of Justice, Animal and Plant Health Agency, Department for Education, Department for Work and Pensions, Marine Management Organisation, Environment Agency, Natural England, and Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- First published:
- 29 September 2016
- Last updated:
- 17 February 2017, see all updates
Information on how we process your personal data relating to financial transactions when we interact with you.
The way the organisations listed below process your personal data relating to financial transactions when interacting with you is changing from September 2016.
- Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Cabinet Office
- Committee on Climate Change
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Education
- Environment Agency
- Food Standards Agency
- Health and Safety Executive
- Marine Management Organisation
- Ministry of Justice
- Natural England
Some of this data may be processed offshore by our services provider, Shared Services Connected Limited (SSCL). SSCL run our back office services through centres of excellence in the UK and in India.
Published: 29 September 2016
Updated: 17 February 2017
- Added Ministry of Justice to the list of organisations involved.
- First published.