Jordan - Arab Partnership Fund call for bids 2017/18
Launch of the 2017 - 2018 Arab Partnership Fund bidding round.
The British Embassy in Amman is pleased to announce the call for bids 2017- 2018 under the Arab Partnership Fund. This fund is available for bodies legally registered to work in Jordan, but not for individuals.
The fund is designed to support implementation of sustainable impact projects in Jordan that fall under the following priority themes:
- Youth participation in local governance in Jordan
- Empowerment of youth as agents of change within the framework of decentralization in Jordan
Bids should not exceed the value of £200,000, two hundred thousand pounds sterling. Project duration should not exceed May 2017 – March 2018.
- How to apply
Bidders are invited to submit a two page concept note in English to email@example.com by 23:59 on 8 March 2017. This concept note should include:
- intended project impact, objectives, and scope (including geographic).
- project methodology, including beneficiaries.
- how the project impact will be measured.
- a provisional estimate of funding required.
- a background on the bidding organisation and your success working in this field.
Unfortunately, late bids cannot be considered.
Bids successful at the concept note stage will be notified by 15 March and invited to submit a full proposal by 29 March 2017.
- Selection criteria
Concept notes will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Specific, measurable, impacts within the priority areas highlighted
- Value for money
- Evidence of local demand and need
- Gender sensitivity
Contact For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or queries.