2010 to 2015 government policy: UK Overseas Territories
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Department for International Development, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Ministry of Defence, James Duddridge, and The Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP
- Part of:
- UK Overseas Territories, Anguilla, British Antarctic Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Bermuda, Falkland Islands, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Pitcairn Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Gibraltar, and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- 12 December 2012
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Working with the Overseas Territories on the challenges they face and encouraging strong local economies.
PDF, 300KB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 12 December 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Detail added: Helping communities in the Overseas Territories to be vibrant and flourishing
- Detail added: Funding for the Overseas Territories
- Detail added: Enabling productive links between the Overseas Territories and the wider world
- Detail added: Making Overseas Territory governments work better
- Detail added: Cherishing the Overseas Territory environments
- Detail added: Ensuring the success and resilience of Overseas Territories’ economies
- Detail added: Ensuring the defence, security and safety of the Overseas Territories
- Detail added: Overseas Territories Joint Ministerial Council
- Added funding priorities under The Overseas Territories Programme Fund and paragraph in background section on UK policy
- Department requested policy title change.
- First published.
Part of: UK Overseas Territories Anguilla British Antarctic Territory British Virgin Islands Cayman Islands Montserrat Turks and Caicos Islands Bermuda Falkland Islands St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Pitcairn Island British Indian Ocean Territory Gibraltar South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands