British Virgin Islands and the UK
Guidance for British people during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, including how to travel safely in British Virgin Islands.
The Governor has oversight of external affairs, defence, internal security, administration of the courts, the public service, elections, and disaster preparedness.
- UK government diplomats celebrating 150th anniversary of Scotland v England football fixture across the world
- Foreign Secretary statement on the British Virgin Islands: 29 April 2022
- British Virgin Islands Premier's arrest: Foreign Secretary's statement
- UK-Overseas Territories Joint Ministerial Council, November 2021: communiqué
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: programme summaries for the Overseas Territories 2020 to 2021
- Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: Overseas Territories annual review summaries 2019 to 2020