Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means
If HMRC needs to contact you about anything confidential they’ll reply by phone or post.
- Telephone: 0300 200 3500
- Textphone: 0300 200 3519
- Outside UK: + 44 191 203 7010
Call for help and information about:
- Class 1 National Insurance rates and thresholds
- Class 2 and 3 National Insurance
- Statutory Payments
- Married Women’s Reduced Rate Election
- National Insurance statement requests
- employment histories
- Parents and Carers credits
- gaps in your National Insurance contributions
If you have a National Insurance number, have it with you when you call.
Call this number if you haven’t received your National Insurance number or have lost or forgotten it.
HMRC can’t give you an estimate of your State Pension but you can get a State Pension statement.
8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday
8am to 4pm, Saturday
Closed Sundays and bank holidays
Write to HMRC at this address with all National Insurance queries except complaints.
You don’t need to include a street name, city name or PO box when writing to this address.
Couriers should use a different address.