Procurement of Delivery Partner Panel 3 (DPP3)
This consultation has concluded
Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
The DPP3 tender is now closed as of 26 January 2017 12 noon.
Consultation on Delivery Partner Panel 3
Summary of responses and Homes and Communities Agency’s response
This consultation ran from
We are seeking views on the procurement of Delivery Partner Panel 3 (DPP3).
This consultation was held on another website.
DPP is used by the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) and also by wide range of other public sector bodies to speed the procurement of homes. The Panel has been in operation for 6 years and has enabled procurement of 45,000 homes on 250 sites. DPP3 will be procured as an OJEU compliant Framework, its key aims being to
- enable faster and more efficient procurement of homes
- encourage a wider range of companies to work with the public sector to speed housebuilding
- enable new ways for the public sector, housebuilders and contractors to work together
At present our key thoughts around the procurement process for DPP3 are as follows:
- the procurement process will be via a one stage OJEU compliant Open Procedure, therefore interested parties will be able to bid without having to pre-qualify first
- the tender window will be expanded to give interested parties as long as possible to respond
- the procurement process will be designed to be as streamlined as possible, but we need to bear in mind the requirements of procurement legislation
- the value of the Framework will be set at £8 billion
- we expect to issue an OJEU notice in late October or early November 2016
- workshops held during the procurement process to enable bidders to gain better understanding of our requirements
- we intend to increase the overall number of panel members; this will enable the HCA and other public bodies to access a broader range of house builders, developers and contractors
We would welcome your thoughts on DPP3. A consultation document is available online, responses are invited from potential panel members and public sector panel users.
If you require further information or wish to speak to a member of staff please contact the DPP team.