Find out about jobs we’re currently recruiting for.
What we do
As the government’s housing and regeneration agency we believe that affordable, quality homes in well-designed places are key to improving people’s lives. Together with our partners, we’re accelerating the pace of house building and regeneration across the country, as we seek to deliver homes and places people are proud to live in – for generations to come.
Find out more about Homes England.
Respectful – as our core value, this runs through all our values and behaviours
Impactful – we combine our commercial expertise with social purpose to deliver value for money and maximise our positive impact
Accountable – we are empowered to lead by example, take responsibility for our actions and speak up for what’s right
Innovative – we are bold, creative thinkers who embrace change, never stop learning and always look for a better way to do things
Inclusive – we recognise and value everyone as individuals and draw strength from our differences
Collaborative – we share information, align priorities and use our collective knowledge and experience to achieve great results
Why work for Homes England
We’ll support you to develop your career in a way that works for you and fits with your lifestyle and commitments. From flexible working to collaborative office environments in great locations, you’ll feel connected to your colleagues wherever you are. With the help of great tech and equipment, it’s easy to stay engaged with all our exciting projects.
We know that life isn’t always straightforward, so to support colleagues we have a variety of wellbeing initiatives in place, including:
- mental-health first aiders located across the business
- a confidential employee assistance programme, which is designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life, work life, health or general wellbeing
- wellbeing recovery action plans
It’s important that everyone at Homes England is able to bring their whole self to work and, in doing so, help us to deliver meaningful and inclusive change within the organisation and the wider housing sector.
Our colleagues have established a diverse range of networks that help us to define and shape the way we do things. Not only does this give real purpose to what we do - it also makes working here a rewarding place to be. Our 6 values underpin our way of working and demonstrate the respect, teamwork and objectives of everyone here.
Salary and benefits
Our salaries are competitive and graded according to your level and skills. As a government agency, we pride ourselves on offering a range of benefits and supported working practices that make this a progressive, exciting and rewarding place to be. These include:
- 33 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- flexible working arrangements (flexi-time, part time, compressed hours, job share, full time and term-time only - if we’ve missed anything from our list, then talk to us)
- pension scheme
- Nuffield 360 Health Assessment
- season ticket loan for public transport
- cycle to work scheme
- professional membership - we pay our teams’ membership fees for 1 professional body per year
- colleague wellbeing assistance
- free eye tests
- access to exclusive discounts and offers, regular competitions, and the ability to buy vouchers at discounted prices from leading retailers
We are a learning organisation. Join our team and you’ll have the opportunity to undertake professional qualifications, job shadowing, mentoring and coaching.
We are a Disability Confident employer.
View and apply for jobs at Homes England.
Supplying information for security checks
If you’re successful in your application, we’ll ask you to provide certain information, such as proof of your eligibility to work in the UK and details of any unspent convictions. This is to meet the HMG baseline personnel security standard.
Homes England is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data. For information, read our privacy notice.