Form WMB1: Application for yearly registration of PCB holdings
Application form and guidance notes to apply for registration of polychlorinated biphenyl (PCBs) contaminated equipment.
Persistent organic pollutants: notifying POPs stockpiles
Form for reporting stockpiles of materials that contain persistent organic pollutants (POPs) to the Environment Agency.
Guidance and regulation
- Regulating chemicals (REACH) if there’s no Brexit deal
- Fluorinated gases and ozone-depleting substances: how to do business if the UK leaves the EU with no deal
- How to comply with REACH chemical regulations
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs): registration, disposal, labelling
- Using persistent organic pollutants (POPs)