On this page
Form WMB1: Application for yearly registration of PCB holdings
Application form and guidance notes to apply for registration of polychlorinated biphenyl (PCBs) contaminated equipment.
Persistent organic pollutants: notifying POPs stockpiles
Form for reporting stockpiles of materials that contain persistent organic pollutants (POPs) to the Environment Agency.
Guidance and regulation
- Regulating chemicals (REACH) if there’s no Brexit deal
- How to comply with REACH chemical regulations
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs): registration, disposal, labelling
- Using persistent organic pollutants (POPs)
- Using and trading in fluorinated gases and ozone depleting substances if there’s no Brexit deal