River Thames: lock and weir fishing permit application form
Application form to purchase a River Thames lock and weir fishing permit.
Environment Agency waterways: change of ownership or address form
A change of ownership form for boats registered on Environment Agency waterways.
Commons Act 2006: landowner statements, highways statements and declarations form
Single application form which allows for both highways statements and declarations, and landowner statements.
Application form for consent to construct works on common land
Application form for consent to construct works on common land: Commons Act 2006, Section 38 and the National Trust Act.
Application form to deregister common land or village greens
Application form to deregister, or to deregister and exchange, common land or town or village greens.
Guidance and regulation
- Public rights of way: landowner responsibilities
- The Countryside Code
- Open access land: management, rights and responsibilities
- Definitive maps of public rights of way: change the legal records
- Object to a public right of way order
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Landscapes review: National Parks and AONBs
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2013 to 2014
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2012 to 2013
- Ecological indicators for abandoned mines
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2011 to 2012
Policy papers and consultations
- Open access restriction at West Dart River Valley (2): how to comment
- Open access restriction at Godrevy: outcome
- Open access restriction at Lymington Yacht Haven (marina): consultation outcome
- Open access restriction at West Dart River Valley (1): consultation outcome
- England Coast Path from Lyme Regis to Rufus Castle: awaiting decision
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- River Thames: compliance plan
- River Thames: customer charter
- River Medway: customer charter
- Walsworth Common playground
- Isles of Scilly and the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000