On this page
Environment Agency waterways: change of ownership or address form
A change of ownership form for boats registered on Environment Agency waterways.
River Thames: lock and weir fishing permit application form
Application form to purchase a River Thames lock and weir fishing permit. Please do not submit an application, as our sites are closed until further notice.
Application form for consent to construct works on common land
Application form for consent to construct works on common land: Commons Act 2006, Section 38 and the National Trust Act. Coronavirus (COVID-19): Important update in the details box below.
Commons Act 2006: landowner statements, highways statements and declarations form
Single application form which allows for both highways statements and declarations, and landowner statements.
Anglian waterways: powered vessel - annual application
An annual application form for powered vessels on Anglian waterways, 1 April to 31 March.
Guidance and regulation
- Public rights of way: landowner responsibilities
- Public access to military areas
- The Countryside Code
- Open access land: management, rights and responsibilities
- Definitive maps of public rights of way: change the legal records
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Landscapes review: National Parks and AONBs
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2013 to 2014
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2012 to 2013
- Ecological indicators for abandoned mines
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2011 to 2012
Policy papers and consultations
- Open access restriction at Pevensey Levels NNR (2): how to comment
- Open access restriction at Stodmarsh NNR (2): how to comment
- Open access restriction at Wellhaugh: how to comment
- Open access restriction at Stower Hill: how to comment
- Open access restriction at Eccles-on-Sea (2): how to comment
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- M40 – Extinguishment of bridleway
- River Medway: customer charter
- Walsworth Common playground
- Isles of Scilly and the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000
- Environment Agency Performance: Information Fair Trader Scheme