Application form to deregister common land or village greens
Application form to deregister, or to deregister and exchange, common land or town or village greens.
Commons Act 2006: landowner statements, highways statements and declarations form
Single application form which allows for both highways statements and declarations, and landowner statements.
Application form for consent to construct works on common land
Application form for consent to construct works on common land: Commons Act 2006, Section 38 and the National Trust Act.
River Thames: direct debit application form
Application form to set up a direct debit for payment of boat registration fees on the River Thames.
River Thames: lock and weir fishing permit application form
Application form to purchase a River Thames lock and weir fishing permit.
Guidance and regulation
- Public rights of way: landowner responsibilities
- The Countryside Code
- Rights of Way order information: Decisions and maps
- Open access land: management, rights and responsibilities
- Definitive maps of public rights of way: change the legal records
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Landscapes review: National Parks and AONBs
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2013 to 2014
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2012 to 2013
- Ecological indicators for abandoned mines
- Monitor of Engagement with the Natural Environment: 2011 to 2012
Policy papers and consultations
- Open access restriction at West Dart River Valley (2): how to comment
- Open access restriction at Godrevy: outcome
- Open access restriction at Lymington Yacht Haven (marina): consultation outcome
- Open access restriction at West Dart River Valley (1): consultation outcome
- England Coast Path from Lyme Regis to Rufus Castle: awaiting decision
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- M40 – Extinguishment of bridleway
- River Thames: compliance plan
- River Thames: customer charter
- River Medway: customer charter
- Walsworth Common playground